2018 – 2019
DEADLINE November 2, 2018
Student Entry Form
- General Rules Spanish
- Visual Arts Rules Spanish
Special Artist Division
These are now included with the Official Rules see above.
- Special Artist Flyer Spanish
These are the forms you could use for your judges. I will go over how I calculate the winners at training.
- Judges Rubric Rules
- Judges Score Card – Customizable Excel Spreadsheet
- Example of how I tabulate judges scores
Local Unit Forms
These are the forms you need for your students and parents. PLEASE NOTE: Only Student Entry Forms from the Georgia PTA will be accepted. DO NOT USE National PTA’s entry form.
- Fillable Local Unit Entry Form – Use this form to fill out the top half with your LU information and save. Click here to get your PTA ID. Click here to see the rules requiring good standing. Once you have filled out the top half of the Entry Form, print and distribute to your students.
- Local Unit Handbook – Area 1 Gwinnett Council of PTAs – Use this as your guide and refer to the National PTA guide for more information. This is a specific guide for Reflections for Area 1.
- Local Unit PowerPoint Presentation – This is the presentation used at training on August 11th, 2018
Before Drop Off
Winners Excel Spreadsheet – You will need to look up information using this link. This Spreadsheet MUST be email by October 16-17th. I can not check you in at Council if I do not have an electronic copy of this spreadsheet.
National PTA requires every local unit register in the database. You need to register every year. So if you registered last year, you will have to enter in the information all over again. Click here to register.