2020 – 2021
Student Entry Form
- General Rules – Visual Arts
- General Rules – Special Artist Division
- General Rules – Photography
- General Rules – Music
- General Rules – Literature
- General Rules – Dance
- General Rules – Film
Special Artist Division
These are now included with the Official Rules see above.
These are the forms you could use for your judges. I will go over how I calculate the winners at training.
- 2020-2021 Judging Guidelines
- 2020-2021 Judges Score Card
- 2019-2020 Instructions-for-Judges
- 2019-20 Judging Score Card_ – Customizable Excel Spreadsheet
- Example of how I tabulate judges scores
Local Unit Forms
These are the forms you need for your students and parents. PLEASE NOTE: Only Student Entry Forms from the Georgia PTA will be accepted. DO NOT USE National PTA’s entry form.
- Fillable Local Unit Entry Form – Use this form to fill out the top half with your LU information and save. Click here to see the rules requiring good standing. Once you have filled out the top half of the Entry Form, print and distribute to your students.
- Reflections Rules Summary Abridged
- Local Leaders Reflections Guide
- Coming soon: Local Unit Handbook – Area 1 Gwinnett Council of PTAs – Use this as your guide and refer to the National PTA guide for more information. This is a specific guide for Reflections for Area 1.
- GAPTA Reflections Training – This is the presentation used at training on August 11th, 2018
Before Drop Off
Reflections Winners Log – You will need to look up information using this link. This Spreadsheet MUST be email by October. We can not check you in at Council if I do not have an electronic copy of this spreadsheet.
National PTA requires every local unit register in the database. You need to register every year. So if you registered last year, you will have to enter in the information all over again. Click here to register.
The search is on for the 2022-23 National PTA Reflections program theme! The student who submits the winning entry will receive $100, and his or her theme will be announced at the National PTA Convention and Exhibition in June 2021.
Please review the past themes listed on the form linked below. Repeat themes will not be considered.
- Participation in the Reflections Program theme search is optional.
State Deadline for 2022-2023 Theme SEARCH Entries: November 1, 2020
State Deadline for 2022-2023 Council Entries: Wednesday, December 9, 2020 & Thursday, December 10, 2020