You are invited to the Area 1 – Gwinnett County Council of PTA Reflections Awards Exhibition featuring your child’s entry in the Reflections Program. **Please note that only entries (1st and 2nd place in each category/grade level) that moved on to Area 1 from each local unit level (school) will be exhibited.
Sunday, November 7, 2021
1 pm: Exhibit hall opens at Parkview High School
2 pm: Middle School and High School Awards Presentation
3:30 pm: Elementary School Awards Presentation
(Families only with Elementary students, need not arrive until 3 pm)
Parkview High School Commons Area
998 Cole Drive SW
Lilburn, GA 30047
Due to social distancing, each student is asked to limit number of guest to two people.
RSVP at: nbrowncraigPTA@gmail.com
Area 1 – Gwinnett County Council of PTA would like to welcome you to another exciting new school year! This program can only be successful with the continued support from volunteers like you! That is why we are so lucky to have wonderful parents serving on the committee again this year. We have the best artists in District 12! We are very eager to get started this year. Any questions, concerns you have, please relay them to: email@example.com Thank you and the committee looks forward to working with you this year! Area 1 – Gwinnett County Council of PTA
2021-2022: CHECKLIST FOR ENTRY SUBMISSION TO
AREA 1 COUNCIL
- Step 1 – Complete the GAPTA-Reflections-GA-PTA-Local-Unit-Participation-Form Blank 2021 2022
- Step 2 – Complete the 2021 2022 GA_PTA_Reflections_Winners_Log and email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or WINNERS LOG DUE DATE IS 11:59 pm EST Thursday, October 14, 2021.
- Step 3 – Register your local unit with National PTA. Complete this step after you have selected the winners. This form asks for
- (a) Enter your school Reflections Chair, Local PTA unit such as PTA ID number, PTA address.
- (b) Information about your school address, Principals’ name, and total student information.