Get started right away:
Obtain you MemberHub Login Email
- Email email@example.com
- Request welcome package and MemberHub login email
Activate Your School’s MemberHub Site
- Visit memberhub.com/login
- Enter your MemberHub login email address.
- Choose the 2nd option, “I need to create a password” and enter your first and last name.
- Check your inbox and click the link in the confirmation email. Choose a password.
- Once logged in, if prompted, update your school’s MemberHub site address for example: ABCElementary.MemberHub.com
- NOTE: After logging in if you do not see an orange Admin Button in the upper right-hand corner, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org to request site admin access.
- Add People to your site! For instructions, see the Getting Started steps in your MemberHub welcome package or go there now!
Update| Add Officer’s
- Select the Admin Console button in the upper right. You’ll be taken to the PTA tab.
- On the right, click Officers.
- If you need to add officers, click the Add Officer button on the left under the officer list. In the popup, enter the officer’s details and check whether to give them admin rights. Then, click the Add Officer button on the bottom.
Already Activated Your Account?
Please head to your school’s MemberHub site and login or you can always login at memberhub.com/login
Local units use MemberHub for the following purposes:
- Accept online membership payments
- Update the name and email address of PTA officers
- Enter name and email for members that do not join online through the MemberHub site.
- Send email directly to PTA members
- Confirm annual PTA Audit has been completed and results reported to your PTA’s Board of Directors
- Enter the filing date of annual IRS Form 990
- Download membership cards
Remember to activate the WePay Merchant Processing Agreement for Your PTA to accept online payments through the MemberHub site.