Georgia PTA Leadership Resource Guide
The most recent edition of the Leadership Resource Guide is available below for your use as a PTA member.
Our purpose is to make it easier for all members to have access to information about Georgia PTA and the guidelines associated with its operation.
The information is broken down in this manner to facilitate any printing or downloading that you may choose to do. You may print and copy any of the pages, an entire section or download and save the entire document to your personal computer or thumb drive.
Leadership Resource Guide Sections
The Leadership Resource Guide is presented in sections and can be used as separate guides.
- Georgia PTA (Pages 8-11)
- Basic PTA Information & Management (Pages 12-43)
- Duties of Officers (Pages 44-57)
- Secretary Information (Pages 58-69)
- Financial Management: A Treasurer’s Guide (Pages 70-123)
- Committees (Pages 124-186)
- Special Awards, Grants and Programs (Pages 187-195)
- Reports and Forms (Pages 196-216)
- Forms – Alphabetized List (Pages 217-218)